MEMBERSHIP TERMS | Ordinary – Spa Operator
- Membership hall be opened to companies or foreign companies (Corporate Entities) registered in Malaysia, which are in the Spa & Wellness Business.
- Each member shall appoint 1 representative & 1 alternate representative to act on their behalf. Only 1 representative is entitled to attend meetings of the Association. Representatives must be owners, company directors or present employees of the Member.
- Representatives shall be entitled to 1 voting right only at all meetings.
- Any Member of the Association whose name has been struck off by the Registrar of Companies or has been wound up or liquidated or adjudicated as a bankrupt under the relevant laws will automatically cease to be a Member of the Association.
- Must conform to the Accreditation Criteria below and set standards and practices required of Members in the Association.