WHO WE ARE
Malaysian Association Of Wellness & Spa is a non-profit organization, established to promote and to develop the spa & wellness industry in Malaysia through public educational seminars, distribution of printed materials, and other interactive events. This platform shall also encourage members to meet regularly and to network with professionals from Malaysia and other International organizations.
Our mission is to further promote and develop the Spa and Wellness Industry in Malaysia through the provision of educational and networking platforms for industry professionals to develop relations as well as to enhance the public ‘s industry knowledge.
To be the voice of the SPA & Wellness industry in Malaysia.
Commitment to high business ethics, standards and practices among members
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES
- To provide networking platforms for members.
- To educate and enhance the public’s knowledge about the Spa and Wellness Industry.
- To ensure professionalism and self-regulation among members.
- To represent the industry on matters of interest with authorities at the state and federal government levels, as well any organizations both domestically and internationally.
- To organize events that enhances the productivity and professionalism of players in the Spa & Wellness Industry.
- To establish and promote standard of the operations of the Spa and Wellness Industry.